I am so thankful to be a part of the Chapel Hill Christian School family! It is an incredible privilege to teach 6th grade and guide students both spiritually and academically as they complete their time at CHCS.
I grew up in northeast Ohio and attended Grace College and Theological Seminary in Indiana where I earned my Bachelor’s Degree in education. I have taught for 18 years and during that time I earned a Master’s Degree in education at Kent State University.What’s Special About This Grade?
- Students are looked up to as leaders among the student body
- Students develop more accountability and responsibility to prepare them for middle school/junior high school
- Two overnight trips to Beulah Beach
- Sixth grade talent show, picnic, and graduation
- Ancient civilizations travel brochures
- World geography project
- Informative Writing
- Narrative Writing
- Persuasive Writing