Chapel Hill Christian School, with campuses in Cuyahoga Falls and Springfield Township, is a private Christian school serving students in Pre-School through sixth grade. The North Campus located at 1090 Howe Avenue in Cuyahoga Falls and the South Campus located at 1639 Killian Road in Springfield.
To ensure that CHCS is a good fit for your child, all prospective PK – 6 students are required to take screening assessments before they are admitted to the school. Screening sessions are scheduled through the school office throughout the school year. Admission to the school is based upon screening results and classroom space availability.
New Student Screening
EdChoice Testing Dates
Please submit your CHCS and Ed Choice applications to the office.
EdChoice/Expansion scholarship new students testing dates:
- Please call the South Campus (330-896-0852) for summer testing date.
- Please call the North Campus (330-929-1901) for summer testing date.
Note: Students from either campus can be tested at either campus.
Testing Dates for Early Childhood
Incoming New PK/K students (non-EdChoice)
- Please call our North Campus (330-929-1901) for more information
- Please call our South Campus (330-896-0852) for more information
Testing dates for all other applicants
For PreK – 6th grade testing please call the North Campus at 330-929-1901
For PreK – 6th grade testing please call the South Campus at 330-896-0852
Links & Forms for More Information
- 2017-18 Tuition and Fee Schedule
- Admission Application
- Application FAQ Form
- School Health Examination Record